External Evaluations and Research
School and Community:
- Codman Academy: Beyond the Start-up Phase (2008): Harvard Business Review case study examining the school in light of increases to state accountability standards.
- Non Profit Finance Fund Business Analysis (2007)
- Smaller, Safer, Saner Successful Schools (2007): Exceprt is from a report written by the National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities, in which they highlight 22 schools from around the country.
- Effective Strategies for Home, School and Community Collaboration: A Compilation of Ideas from School Districts across Massachusetts: Exceprt is from a report written by the Title 1 Dissemination Project, Inc. Codman Academy Charter Public School is cited as an example.
Expanded Learning and Partnerships:
- Building Students’ Social Capital Onstage: Examining the Codman Academy-Huntington Theater Company Partnership (2008): Ryan Fisher, Sujey Romero, and Andy Shin
- Can Theatre Close the Achievement Gap? - The Codman Academy/Huntington Theatre Partnership (2006): Jacqueline Anne Bennett (Senior Thesis)
Curriculum and Technology:
- Success at Codman: MCAS Math Results (2008): From the New England Apangea Post
- An Analysis of Reading Growth over Time at Codman Academy Charter Public School DRP Results Fall 2001 – Spring 2004: Patricia Mora, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education:
- Codman Academy Charter Public School Year Eight Site Visit Report (2009)
- Codman Academy Charter Public School Year Seven Site Visit Report (2008)
- Mass DOE 2003-2004 Site Visit Report (2004)
Coordinated Program Review (CPR):
Expeditionary Learning Schools Implementation Review:
- CCE Year-End Assessment (2002): An assessment of CACPS by The Center for Collaborative Education, Boston.